The LHVSMP SAMITI, CHENNAI, is very happy to announce the sixth Hari Vayu Stuti parayana programme in the series which is scheduled to take place in TRIVANDRUM (KERALA) inside the premises of the famed Sri Ananthapadmanabha Swami Temple, with 350 Madhwa sajjanas, on Sep, 15, and 16th, 2012, (Sat & Sun).
A Vishnu Sahasranama parayana by our members has been sought for by the Temple authorities & the Samiti has agreed to undertake the Vishnu Sahasranama parayana inside the temple premises on Sat, 15th Sep, 2012, between 5 PM & 6 PM.
The HariVayuStuti parayana has been scheduled for Sun, 16th Sep, 2012 between 8 AM & 11 AM followed by theertha prasada (inside the temple itself).
REGISTRATION FOR THE PARAYANA IS A MUST:
All the Madhwa bandhus & devotees are advised to register their names (by furnishing their name, full address, contact number, etc.,) with our Samiti’s representatives (mentioned hereunder) on a first-cum-first served basis so as to ensure participation in the parayana programme.
G.S.Ragothama Rao—-9677228710 OR Thrivikraman Sridharan 9940062249 OR Guruprasath—9790990943
Last date for registration is July 15, 2012 or the date on which 350 registrations are completed whichever is earlier. As such, all the devotees are advised to view our website for the latest information on the stage of registration.
Only persons with a valid registration letter will be allowed entry into parayana venue and as such, all are hereby requested to retain the Samiti’s letter mentioning the Registration number. This Letter has to be preserved carefully and exchanged for the token at the temple entrance (South Gate) on the morning of Sun, 16th Sept at 8.00 AM.
As per the existing policy of the Samiti, entry to the parayana venue will be strictly regulated/ monitored with the help of tokens and as such it is in the interest of the devotees to preserve the tokens carefully.
All the registered persons are advised to make their own travel arrangements for both their journeys (onward & return) from their place of origin taking into account the 4 month advance reservation period fixed by the Indian Railways.
For the ready information of our devotees, details of certain trains (running daily) are given below: (please check the revised Railway Time Table for the actual timings which will be effective from 1st July, 2012 onwards)
- BANGALORE (BNG) TO TRIVANDRUM (TVM):
- Kanyakumari Express Train no.16526 Leaving BNG CITY by 09.40 PM and arriving TVM by 03.05 PM the next day
- TRIVANDRUM TO BANGALORE :
- Bangalore Express Train no.16525 Leaving TVM by 12.55 PM arriving BNG CITY by 06.55 AM on the subsequent day.
- CHENNAI (CHN) TO TRIVANDRUM (TVM) :
- Trivandrum Mail –Train No.12623 leaving CHN Central by 07.45 PM & reaching TVM by 11.25 AM the next day.
- Trivandrum Express—Train No.12695 leaving CHN Central by 03.25 PM arriving at TVM by 07.40 AM the next day.
- Anantapuri Express Train No.16723 (via Madurai & Tirunelveli) leaving CHN Egmore by 07.15 PM arriving TVM by 11.05 AM the next day.
- Guruvayur Express Train No. 16127 (via Madurai & Tirunelveli) leaving CHN Egmore by 07.40 AM arriving TVM by 11.30 PM (same day)
- TRIVANDRUM TO CHENNAI :
- Chennai Mail—–Train No.12624 leaving TVM by 02.30 PM and reaching CHN Central by 06.55 AM the next day.
- Chennai Express—Train No.12696 leaving TVM by 05.10 PM and arriving CHN Central by 09.50 AM the next day.
- Anantapuri Express—Train No.16724 (via Madurai & Tirunelveli) leaving TVM at 04.20 PM & arriving CHN Egmore by 08.40 AM.
- Guruvayur-Chennai Express Train No. 16128 (via Madurai & Tirunelveli) leaving TVM by 03.45 AM and arriving CHN Egmore by 09.15 PM (on the same day).
All the registered persons are advised to report to the Samiti’s representatives at Trivandrum on Saturday, Sept, 15th 2012 by 12 noon. While dormitory accommodation (from 12 noon of 15th to 6 PM of 16th only) & theertha prasada are being arranged by the Samiti, the details of exact location will be intimated in the Registration Letter.
DRESS CODE PRESCRIBED BY THE TEMPLE AUTHORITIES:
Registered male devotees are requested to come only in Dhoti & upper garment (angavastram) for the parayana as the venue is inside the precincts of the Temple. Females (accompanying the male devotees) are required to wear only sarees (traditional dress for girls) for entry into the temple.
CAMERAS, ETC., PROHIBITED INSIDE THE TEMPLE:
As all the electronic items (gadgets) have been strictly banned inside the temple premises, all the devotees are advised in their own interest not to carry cameras, video recorders or cell phones while entering the temple premises. Please avoid use of any of these items inside the premises as the temple is under strict surveillance.
Please cooperate with the Samiti in conducting the Parayana successfully for lokashema and earn the Blessings of Hari Vayu Gurugalu.
The Parayana is being held during the Adhika maasa and as such it is a very auspicious time to give daana. The Samiti welcomes VOLUNTARY donations (purely voluntary in nature) towards the publication of various Books to be brought out by them.
In the Service of Hari Vayu Gurugalu
LHVSMP SAMITI, CHENNAI.