“HARI SARVOTHAMA VAYU JEEVOTHAMA”
A Mahaa HVS (HariVayuStuthi) and MN & LS (Madhwanama & Lakshmishobana) Parayana has been proposed to be held at “RAMESWARAM” KSHETRA (Tamilnadu) on SATURDAY, JUNE,20TH, 2015, and SUNDAY, JUNE,21ST, 2015 (Manmatha Nama Samvathsara-Uthirayana-Greeshmaruthu-Adhika Aashaada Masa-Sukla Paksha-Chathurthi & Panchami–Sthira vasara & Bhanu vasara), with 1008 Madhwa Sajjanas at the premises of “GOSWAMI MUTT (HALL-II), OPP. TO LAKSHMANA TEERTHA, RAMESWARAM.
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE PARAYANAS:
- Registration fee for HVS Parayana (Gents) on Saturday, 20th June, 2015, is Rs.500/- (Rs. Five hundred only) per person, payable at the time of registration (which is non-refundable).
- Registration for MN & LS Parayana (by Ladies) (on Saturday, 20th June, 2015), is Rs.500/- per person, payable at the time of registration (which is nonrefundable).
- THEERTHA VIDHI (KSHETRA VIDHI): Due to infrastructural and other constraints, only “Sankalpa Shraadha” is being arranged @ Rs.500/- (Rs. Five hundred only) per person, on Sun, 21st June, 2015 @ 09.30 AM, to such of those persons who are registering for the HVS Parayana only and not otherwise. This is optional & not compulsory.
- Registration both for the Parayana & the Teertha Vidhi, are to be made through the concerned Area Representatives only.
- Arrangements for the provision of dormitory accommodation and teertha prasada (gas cooked food) are being made to all the devotees from the forenoon of Sat, June, 20, 2015 upto & inclusive of Lunch on Sun, 21st June besides providing a light refreshment for the return journey (food packet).
- HVS & MN & LS Parayanas are scheduled to be held on Sat, 20/June/2015 at 08.30 AM and 10.30 AM
- To enable optional visits to places of importance both within & outside Rameswaram, LHVS & SSS has proposed to make necessary conveyance arrangements actual cost for which will have to be borne by the devotees themselves and paid directly to the concerned. However, advance confirmation is necessary along with the Registration for Parayana. Actual amount will be informed on arrival at the venue on Sat, 20th June, 2015.
- Registrations for Parayana & Teertha Vidhi commence on 01/April/2015 and will close positively by 25/May/2015, OR earlier once the required number of registrations are received. As necessary arrangements have to be made, there will be NO extension of the last date for registration.
- For the information of the devotees, advance Railway reservation period has been increased from the present 60 days to 120 days with effect from April, 1, 2015 & and as such we request the devotees to book their onward & return journeys well in advance to enable them to have a comfortable travel.
IMPORTANT PLACES IN AND OUTSIDE RAMESWARAM
Ramanathaswamy Temple, 21 theertha’s** (sacred wells) inside the Main temple, Sethumadhavan, Agni Theertham, Gandhamadhana parvatham, Sugreevar Temple, Sakshi Hanuman Temple, Jadha Theertham, Kothanda Ramaswamy temple, Villundi Theertham.
**For taking bath in all the 21 sacred wells inside the Main temple (optional), the charges are Rs.150/– (One Hundred and Fifty only) per person which is exclusive of Rs.21/- payable to the temple authorities.
Dhanushkoti (18 Kms) – Visit by JEEP (roughly it will take 3 hours) is proposed to be arranged and the charges (approx) thereof Rs.200 /- (Two Hundred only) per person is payable by the devotees directly to the concerned; approximate duration required is–3 Hrs. This visit is purely optional.
OUTSIDE RAMESWARAM: (SURROUNDING RAMANATHAPURAM (RAMNAD)
(Distance is from Rameswaram): Navapashanam (Devipatnam)- 70 kms, Uthirakosamangai- 72 Kms, Sethukarai Anjaneya Swami-68 Kms, Thirupullani (Darbhasayana)-64 Kms, Ramanathapuram (55 Kms) – For visiting these places, it is proposed to hire taxis from and to Ramanathapuram Railway Station and the (approx) cost will be Rs.300 /- per person payable directly by the devotees to the concerned.
For the information of the devotees, a local passenger train is available for travel from Rameswaram to Ramnad at 14.00 hrs and at 21.00 hrs for the return journey to Rameswaram. The visits to these places are purely optional.