With the blessings of Sri Hari Vayu Gurugalu & of Sri Sri Satyaatma Theertharu, Srimad Uttaradhi Mathadheesharu, A Maha HVS (Hari Vayu Stuthi) and MN & LS (Madhwanaama & Lakshmishobane) Parayana has been Organized by Our Samithi @ “MALKHED” KSHETRA (Karnataka) on
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 27TH, 2015 (Manmatha Nama Samvathsara-Dakshanayana-Hemanthruthu- DHANUR Masa- KrishnaPaksha- Triuthiya– Bhanu vasara), with 1008 Madhwa Sajjanas at the premises of
“SHRI AKSHOBHYA, JAYA, RAGHUNATHA THIRTHARU MOOLA BRINDAVANA SANNIDANA, Uttradhi Mutt, MALKHED”
PROCESS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PARAYANAS:
1. Registration fee for HVS Parayana (Gents) on Sunday, 27th December, 2015, is Rs.100/- (Rs. One hundred only) per person, payable at the time of registration (which is non-refundable).
2. Registration for MN & LS Parayana (by Ladies) on Sunday, 27th December, 2015, is Rs.100/- per person, payable at the time of registration (which is non-refundable).
3. Registration for the Parayana’s, IS A MUST and shoud be made through the respective Area Representatives only.
4. Dormitory type accommodation and Teertha prasada on Sunday, 27th Dec noon and night by the Mutt. Coffee/ Tea arrangements are made by our Samithi. Avoid bringing valuable items. Please bring own bed spreads and medicenes.
5. HVS & MN & LS Parayanas are scheduled on Sunday, 27th December, 2015, at 08:00 AM and 10:40 AM respectively.
6. Registrations for Parayana commence on 15/SEP/2015 and will close by 15/Oct/2015, OR even earlier once the required number of registrations are completed. Prasada will be issued to the registered participants only.
7. For the information of the devotees, advance Railway reservation period has been increased to 120 days with effect from April, 1, 2015 & and as such we request the devotees to book their onward & return tickets in advance to enable them to have a comfortable journey. All participants shall provide their contact details such as full postal address, Mobile No, e mail Id and railway reservation details at the time of registration. This will help the organizers to arrange transport from Malkhed Road ( Sithapur( earlier station ), Seram (next station )- station or from Gulbarga to the Venue . Cost of such transport shall be borne by participants payable direct to the Drivers.
8. DRESS CODE: GENTS: PANCHE SALYAA ONLY INSIDE THE MUTT PREMISES . LADIES; SARRY/ HALF SARRY. SALWAR SET/ PANTS/ JEANS ARE PROHIBITED BY THE MUTT.
9. Persons above the age of 70 and handicapped persons shall be accompanied by a healthy assistant. Road travel from local station will not be a smooth ride .Persons having back/ hip problems can book their train ticket to Gulbarga and come by road to the venue.
Persons who need cots to sleep/ hot water for bath etc will have to take private lodgings on their own at Gulbarga which is about 45 minutes journey by road.
26/12/2015 ( Saturday ) :- SRI RAGHUNATHA TIRTHARU ( MOOLA BRINDAVANA ) ARADHANA AT SAME PLACE.
27/12/2015 :- SUNDAY :- HVS / LS / MN PARAYANA
7.00 AM : COFFEE /ASSEMBLY OUTSIDE PARAYANA MANTAPA
7.15 AM TO 8.00 AM : VERIFICATION OF REGISTRATION ENTRY AND SEATING ARRANGEMENTS IN SIDE HALL
8.15 AM TO 10.30 AM : HVS PARAYANA
10.40 AM TO 11.45 AM : MN AND LS PARAYANA AND KUMKUM ARCHANA
11.45 AM : MAHA MANGALARATHI
12.00 NOON : GURU DAKSHNA AND HONOURING
12.15 PM : PALAMANTHRAKSHDHAI
12.30 PM : TEERTHAPRASADA
4.00 PM : COFFEE/TEA
7.00 PM : NIGHT OOTTA/PALARA
8.00 PM : DEPARTURE TO STATION
SUGGESTED PRASADA ITEMS TO PARTICIPANTS AND TENTATIVE COSTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED AFTER COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION FOR CONTRIBUTIONS FROM DONORS.
IMPORTANT PLACES AROUND MALKHED
1. MANTRALAYAM ( ON THE WAY TO MALKHED )
2. Shri Laxmi Chandralamba Devi Parameshwari (SANNATI)
king called Rajasena had a daughter Chandrala. The king began searching for a groom for his beloved daughter and organised a ‘Swayamvara’ for this purpose. The princes had to see the reflection of an metal pillar in the water and bring it down to win the hand of the princess. No prince was willing to take up such a challenging task and the king was in despair.
Some days later, a goddess appeared in his dreams and told him that the one who will wed his daughter will come to the town garden the next day. The next day, Narayana Muni, a handsome young man came to the town and was given a grand welcome by the king who requested him to take up the task and marry his daughter. Though he initially declined, he later agreed.
The couple got married and were living on the banks of the Bheema river when the eyes of an evil king fell on the beautiful Chandrala. Trying to escape from the clutches of the king, Chandrala vowed to do penance for 40 days. She then went to the Someshwara temple and sought sanctuary from the evil designs of the king.
Meanwhile, Narayana Muni, seeing that his wife was missing and guessing that the king must be behind her disappearance, vowed to set things right. He went to the Hingula Peeth near Kashmir and prayed to Goddess Hingulambake.
The Goddess promised to help him out on one condition: that he should walk in front of her, showing her the way but should not turn back and look at her until he reaches his town. Narayana Muni agreed. The clanking of the Goddess’ anklets was his only clue to whether she was following him. But at the banks of the River Bheema, the twittering of the birds and the swishing of the river drowned the anklet sound and he inadvertently turned round. Immediately, the Goddess became a stone and told him that she would stay there. She also gave him a coconut telling him that there were bees inside it and he should take it to the evil king. When the coconut was broken at the king’s palace, several thousands of bees came out of it and attacked the king who jumped into the river and drowned.
Even today, there is a ‘Seethuraja Maduvu’ near the river. Chandrala became one with the God even before she could complete her penance. In memory of this legend, every year, the Chandrala Parameshwari Devi Mahotsav is held during the Navaratri festival. The temple has a history of nearly 800 years and was renovated in 1985.
Locally known as ‘Sannati,’ devotees come from all over the State for a glimpse of this ancient temple, situated around 20 km from Nalavar.
1) Shri Ramachandra Teertharu , 2) Shri Vidyanidhi Teertharu
Yaragol comes under Gulbarga District. It is nearly about 65 K.ms from Gulbarga and 20 kms from Yadagir And 15 kms from Nalwar.
Shri Ramachandratirtha Brindavana
SRI JAYATHIRTHARU CAVE
Sri Jayathirtharu in the form of a snake in Yeragola Cave near Malakheda, where Sri Jayathirtharu used to write all his granthas. Yeragola Cave entrance, Yadgir District, Gulbarga District. Jayateertharu sat there for writing commentaries with great patience, knowledge and intense Aparoksha Gnyaana. It is here on this holy land that all the Teekas have taken birth and shaped by our Jayateertharu. Jayateertharu taken pains, many a times starved, as no one used to go there for that lonely place. Took Shesha Roopa many times for survival, then with Yati Roopa wrote Teekas. A master piece has born in Yergol. We are grateful to Yergol Teekarayaru.
Bangalore- Malkhed T.No 16571 Yaswantpur Dep 19.15 arrival 5.30am
Nandeed Exp T.No 16594 Banglore Dep 22.55 arrival 12 noon
Return Journey 16593 Malkhed Dep 16.14 Bang arrival 6.00am
16572 malkhed dep 21.50 Yaswantpur arrival 7.30am
SBC to Gulbarga T.No 22134 yaswantpur dep 19.20 Gr arrival 5.40am (and all Mumbai bound trains)
Gr to SBC 22133 Gr dep 21.05 Ypr arrival 7.10 am (and all trains from Mumbai to Bangalore)
Renigunta to Malkhed Rayalaseema exp T.No 17430Dep RU at 16.40 arrival Malkhed 3.20 am
Return 17429 Malkhed 18.45 Ru arrival 6.08
Lokamanya tilak Exp can serve participants from CBE, Salem etc to reach gulbarga and back.