With the Blessings of Sri Hari Vayu Gurugalu, the LHVS in association with SADACHARA SEVA SAMITI-Chennai, is very happy to inform all the devotees that a MAHAA PARAYANA of Sri Hari Vayu Stuti (including Srimad Acharya’s Sundarakanda and Yanthrodhdhaaraka Stotra) (with 1008 members) has been proposed to be held in the HOLY CITY of HARIDWAR (in Dev Bhoomi Uttarakhand) on Sunday, 16th April, 2017. Also, a mega Madhwa Nama & Lakshmi Shobana Parayana by Mahilas, is being arranged on April, 16th , 2017, immediately after the completion of the Hari Vayu Stuti Parayana. This Mahaa parayana is being arranged as a part of the Samiti’s resolve to hold parayana in major Cities & Holy places for Gruha kshema & Loka kshema.
The participation in both the parayanas at Haridwar is strictly through Registration only. As such, all our devotees are advised to get their names registered by remitting the required charges on a first-come-first-served basis. All the devotees are requested to make their own arrangements for their travel to and from Haridwar well in advance and then register with the Samiti for taking part in the parayana.
It has been decided to collect a sum of Rs.1,500.00 (Rupees One thousand & five hundred only) per head as Registration charges to cover the expenses relating to accommodation and teertha prasada at Haridwar (for 4 days) and towards arranging local trips to Rishikesh & Sukrutal (details on these places will be furnished in our web site shortly).
The Registration charges are to be paid in the form of DDs / Cheques favouring “SADACHARA SEVA SAMITI” and send the same by post or by courier to the following address immediately. Registration will be confirmed only receipt of the charges by the Samiti.
SADACHARA SEVA SAMITI
# 63-A, MADIPAKKAM MAIN ROAD
As the parayana is being arranged in a very holy place far away from Chennai, the Samiti is forced to restrict the number of persons taking into account the logistics issues involved in respect of providing accommodation (dormitory / rooms). Hence, the Samiti sincerely requests all devotees (including Mahilas) desirous of taking part in this Mahaa parayana, to get their names registered by sending their name, full address, contact numbers (including their e-mail ids) along with the charges, to enable the Samiti to send the details of Registration numbers together with the details of the accommodation well in advance of the parayana dates to all the registered participants to enable them to carry the same with them (to be produced at the venue).
All the devotees have to necessarily produce this registration letter from the Samiti immediately after reaching Haridwar. Accommodation and teertha prasada will be provided for 4 days on Friday, 14th April, Saturday, 15th April, Sunday, 16th April and Monday, 17th April, 2017. However, if anyone wants to reach Haridwar either earlier or stay back after 17th they are advised to make their own arrangements for accommodation & food.
The last date for Registration and the receipt of charges is January, 31, 2017 at Samiti’s Office and no requests for registration will be entertained beyond this date. Please note that registration charges once paid WILL NOT BE REFUNDED or adjusted in case of cancellation.
The significance of Haridwar & other nearby places will be provided in our web site shortly. The details of trains connecting Chennai with Haridwar through New Delhi / Old Delhi / Hazrat Nizamuddin are given here below in this Note to enable the devotees to get their reservations done well in advance as they have to make a long journey passing through Delhi / New Delhi / Hazrat Nizamuddin. Train reservations for the proposed journeys will be opening for booking in the second week of December, 2016 and as such the same may be booked at the earliest in order to ensure that they get the required berths / seats.
DETAILS OF TRAINS
- FROM CHENNAI CENTRAL TO NEW DELHI / HAZRAT NIZAMUDDIN-
(1) TRAIN No.12269 DURONTO EXPRESS LEAVING CHENNAI CENTRAL ONLY ON MONDAYS & FRIDAYS @ 06.40 AM REACHING HAZRAT NIZAMUDDIN ON TUESDAYS & SATURDAYS @ 10.35 AM.
(2) TRAIN No.12615 GRAND TRUNK EXPRESS (G T EXPRESS) (DAILY SERVICE) LEAVING CHENNAI CENTRAL @ 07.15 PM ARRIVING NEW DELHI ON THE THIRD DAY @ 06.30 AM (Eg: LEAVING MONDAY ARRIVING N-DELHI ON WEDNESDAY MORNING).
(3) TRAIN No.12621 TAMILNADU EXPRESS (DAILY SERVICE) LEAVING CHENNAI CENTRAL @ 22.00 HRS ARRIVING N-DELHI ON THE THIRD DAY @ 07.05 AM.
2. FROM DELHI/N-DELHI/DELHI SARAI ROHILLA TO HARIDWAR-
(1) TRAIN No.18477 UTKAL KALINGA EXPRESS (DAILY) LEAVING H-NIZAMUDDIN @ 03.00 PM ARRIVING HARIDWAR (SAME DAY) @ 09.00 PM.
(2) TRAIN No.14041 MUSSOORIE EXPRESS (DAILY) LEAVING DELHI SARAI ROHILLA @ 09.30 PM ARRIVING HARIDWAR NEXT DAY 05.45 AM.
(3) TRAIN No.12055 DEHRADOON JANSHATABDI (DAILY) LEAVING NEW DELHI @ 03.20 PM ARRIVING HARIDWAR (SAME DAY) @ 07.30 PM.
3. FROM HARIDWAR TO NEW DELHI / DELHI / DELHI SARAI ROHILLA / H-NIZAMUDDIN-
(1) TRAIN No. 18478 UTKAL KALINGA EXPRESS (DAILY) LEAVING HARIDWAR @ 05.55 AM ARRIVING H-NIZAMUDDIN (SAME DAY) @ 11.45 AM.
(2) TRAIN No.22660 DEHRADOON KOCHUVELI EXPRESS (ONLY ON MONDAYS) LEAVING HARIDWAR @ 07.50 AM ARRIVING H-NIZAMUDDIN (SAME DAY) @ 01.20 PM.
(3) TRAIN No.12688 DDN-MADURAI S F EXPRESS (ONLY ON MONDAYS & FRIDAYS) LEAVING HARIDWAR @ 08.47 AM ARRIVING H-NIZAMUDDIN @ 02.05 PM (SAME DAY).
(4) TRAIN No.19020 DEHRADUN EXPRESS (DAILY) LEAVING HARIDWAR @ 12.25 PM ARRIVING H-NIZAMUDDIN @ 09.15 PM (SAME DAY).
(5) TRAIN No.19032 YOGA EXPRESS (DAILY) LEAVING HARIDWAR @ 03.20 PM ARRIVING DELHI CANTT (SAME DAY) @ 10.59 PM.
(6). TRAIN No.14042 MUSSOORIE EXPRESS (DAILY) LEAVING HARIDWAR @ 11.15 PM ARRIVING DELDI S ROHILLA @ 08.30 AM.
(7).TRAIN No.12056 NDLS JANSHATABDI (DAILY) LEAVING HARIDWAR @ 06.22 AM ARRIVING NEW DELHI (SAME DAY) @ 11.15 AM.
4. FROM NEW DELHI / HAZRAT NIZAMUDDIN TO CHENNAI CENTRAL-
(1) TRAIN No.12642 THIRUKKURAL EXPRESS (ONLY ON MONDAYS & SATURDAYS) LEAVING H NIZAMUDDIN @ 07.10 AM ARRIVING TAMBARAM ON TUESDAYS & SUNDAYS @ 06.58PM.
(2) TRAIN No. 12688 DEHRADUN-MADURAI SUPER FAST EXPRESS (ONLY ON MONDAYS & FRIDAYS) LEAVING H NIZAMUDDIN @ 02.35 PM ARRIVING CHENNAI CENTRAL @ 02.15 AM ON WEDNESDAYS & SUNDAYS.
(3) TRAIN No.22688 CHANDIGARH-MADURAI SUPER FAST EXPRESS (ONLY ON MONDAYS & FRIDAYS) LEAVING HAZRAT NIZAMUDDIN @ 02.35 PM ARRIVING CHENNAI CENTRAL @ 02.15 AM ON WEDNESDAYS & SUNDAYS.
(4) TRAIN No. 12616 GRAND TRUNK EXPRESS (GT) LEAVING NEW DELHI DAILY @ 18.40 HRS ARRIVING CHENNAI CENTRAL @ 06.20 AM ON DAY-3.
(5) TRAIN No. 12622 TAMILNADU EXPRESS (DAILY) LEAVING NEW DELHI @ 10.30 PM ARRIVING CHENNAI CENTRAL @ 07.10 AM ON DAY-3.
Devotees may kindly contact the following persons for further clarifications (if any) they may require in this regard:
- S.Ragothama Rao——96772 28710
- S.Madhukar————-94459 00019 / 044-2452 2185
As the Samiti is providing a rare opportunity of undertaking HVS Parayana in a very sacred place, devotees desirous of participating in the parayana are advised to get their names registered immediately and also share and spread these details among their relatives / friends / acquaintances who are not having the internet facility. For your ready information, our website address is harivayu.wordpress.com. Please watch our website for subsequent updates on the proposed Mahaa parayana at Haridwar.
As Haridwar is one of the seven Moksha sthalaas, undertaking annadhaana there will earn very good punya as prescribed in the shastras. Hence, the Samiti invites voluntary donations for annadhaana and requests all sajjanas to share this information with others so that they too will have the opportunity of taking part in a punya karya.
The Samiti invites all Madhwa sajjanas to take part in the Mahaa parayana and earn the blessings of Sri Hari Vayu Gurugalu for leading a long, peaceful and prosperous life to undertake sadhana thanking Lord Sri Hari for having provided this rare Madhwa janma having been born in the Bharata Khandaa.
We earnestly pray to Srimad Acharya to shower his bountiful blessings on all.
Ever in Hari Seva,
LHVS & SSS-CHENNAI
(Mob: 96772 28710)